From: Archives & Archivists [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Kathleen Jordan
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2005 10:41 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Cost to process a collection

Well, since everyone is on this particular topic, does anyone have any
method of measuring the processing of electronic records?

I'm thinking collections with email, web sites, databases and the like.
Is it possible to "translate" electronic records processing to cubic
feet? Or do we need a new way of applying a meaningful measurement to
electronic collections processing?

Have found myself more confounded by this than anything and am happy to
hear all comments, questions, thoughts, etc. about it.
Thanks,
Kathy

Kathleen Jordan
Electronic Records Archival Coordinator