Hello, hello, who's your lady friend?

Adyos

All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse, and a good wife.
Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul. Music is a readily available, highly effective tool that you use to improve both your cognitive and physical abilities.
Friendship is a priceless treasure never to be bought or sold -- it can only be cherished.

Before borrowing money from a friend decide which you need most.Chinks in America's egalitarian armor are not hard to find. Democracy is the fig leaf of elitism.
Even God doesn't plan to judge a man till the end of his days, why should you and I?

Managers are people who do things right leaders are people who do the right thing.

The natural man has only two primal passions, to get and to beget.

It's far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price than a fair company at a wonderful price. Well, if I called the wrong number, why did you answer the phone?
The beauty of independence, departure, actions that rely on themselves. The man that makes a character, makes foes.Will power is only the tensile strength of one's own disposition. One cannot increase it by a single ounce.

To be conscience that you are ignorant is a great step to knowledge.
Children have more need of models than of critics.
Insults are the arguments employed by those who are in the wrong.
Flattery is a form of hatred.