Howdy!

invincibility

umbilical

A yehk'ai meh
Without wisdom, knowledge is either useless or destructive.

Disciples be damned. It's not interesting. It's only the masters that matter. Those who create. Nothing is less in our power than the heart, and far from commanding we are forced to obey it.

I don't fell good.

Our knowledge is the amassed thought and experience of innumerable minds.

To know is to control.
I don't want to do business with those who don't make a profit, because they can't give the best service.

If all the economists were laid end to end, they would not reach a conclusion.

Of course poets have morals and manners of their own, and custom is no argument with them.
There is no great future for any people whose faith has burned out.He who is not busy being born is busy dying.

In life, as in football, you won't go far unless you know where the goalposts are.

Nothing is enough for the man to whom enough is to little.
You cannot simultaneously prevent and prepare for war.
The devil has his elect.

Ignorance and inconsideration are the two great causes of the ruin of mankind.

Men of lofty genius when they are doing the least work are most active.
Diplomacy is the art of saying ''Nice doggie!'' till you can find a rock.
inefficiency