Hey honey! :)

Buick

Khuda hafiz

You can't put a price tag on love, but you can on all its accessories.It doesn't do any good to sit up and take notice if you keep on sitting.

The greatness of a man's power is the measure of his surrender.

A failure establishes only this, that our determination to succeed was not strong enough.Gossip is nature's telephone.

I don't wait for moods. You accomplish nothing if you do that. Your mind must know it has got to get down to earth.

Minds ripen at very different ages.
After your death you will be what you were before your birth.

He that is born to be hanged shall never be drowned.

There should be one day when there is open season on senators.
Many things about our bodies would not seem to us so filthy and obscene if we did not have the idea of nobility in our heads.

Incompatibility. In matrimony a similarity of tastes, particularly the taste for domination.
Circumstances hell! I make circumstances!

If you want a thing done, go. If not, send. The shortest answer is doing.

The humble are in danger when those in power disagree.
Never do today what you can put off till tomorrow. Delay may give clearer light as to what is best to be done.

They laugh well who laugh last.
With the ancient is wisdom and in length of days understanding. [Job 12:12] Barabbas