Well well!

muffs

Na ave shilwapo nawa
Experience praises the most happy the one who made the most people happy. Some men can live up to their loftiest ideals without ever going higher than a basement.

Self-love is a balloon filled with wind, from which storms burst forth when one makes a puncture in it.
The ignorant classes are the dangerous classes.

Live your life as though your every act were to become a universal law.We don't believe in rheumatism and true love until after the first attack.
We see things as we are, not as they are.

A person will be just about as happy as they make up their minds to be.
As far as we know, our computer has never had an undetected error.
The really important things are said over cocktails and are never done.Resolve to make each day the very best and don't let anyone get in your way. If they do, step on them.
Children wish fathers looked but with their eyes fathers that children with their judgment looked and either may be wrong.

My idea of an agreeable person is a person who agrees with me.
Exhilaration is that feeling you get just after a great idea hits you, and just before you realize what's wrong with it.
The Christian ideal has not been tried and found wanting. It has been found difficult and left untried. The nine-tenths prove man's love, but the one-tenth tests man's legal obedience.

Listen. Don't explain or justify.

There is no sickness worse for me than words that to be kind must lie.
Nadine