Well!

Ila kan ab'aj

The more minimal the art, the more maximum the explanation.People who are brutally honest get more satisfaction out of the brutality than out of the honesty.

The influence of individual character extends from generation to generation.

Prosperity tries the fortunate, adversity the great.
Real generosity toward the future lies in giving all to the present.

Happiness is a by-product. You cannot pursue it by itself.There is none who cannot teach somebody something, and there is none so excellent but he is excelled.

Some people are so fond of bad luck they run half way to meet it.
Well married a person has wings, poorly married shackles.In short, luck's always to blame. I should have no use for a paradise in which I should be deprived of the right to prefer hell.
Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood.
Nothing is so good as it seems beforehand.
Failure too is a form of death...
We've had bad luck with our kids -- they've all grown up.

All my concerts had no sounds in them they were completely silent. People had to make up their own music in their minds!

Wrecked on the lee shore of age.

Men cannot not live by exchanging articles, but producing them. They live by work not trade.