Evening, landlord :)

jailbreak
cuss

Bis spater
Law cannot persuade when it cannot punish.
Intuition is a spiritual faculty and does not explain, but simply points the way.

Malice is only another name for mediocrity. Cultivate only the habits that you are willing should master you.
The most difficult character in comedy is that of the fool, and he must be no simpleton that plays that part.

A good indignation brings out all one's powers.We inevitably doom our children to failure and frustration when we try to set their goals for them.
Substance is not enough, accident is also required.
Death is the final wake-up call.Fear is the oldest and strongest emotion of mankind.

No wise man ever wished to be younger.

And, after all, what is a lie? 'Tis but the truth in masquerade.
You have succeeded in life when all you really want is only what you really need.

Half the failures in life arise from pulling in one's horse as he is leaping.
The eloquent man is he who is no eloquent speaker, but who is inwardly drunk with a certain belief.

The difficulty is not that great to die for a friend, the hard part is finding a friend worth dying for.

Let us ask ourselves ''What kind of people do we think we are?''
Perhaps the world's second worst crime is boredom. The first is being a bore.

quince