Touche!

geneses
gratuity

Do uzdrzeni All lies and jests, still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest.
Better an ounce of luck than a pound of gold.

All fair in love and war.
When workmen strive to do better than well, they do confound their skill in covetousness.
None of us can stand other people having the same faults as ourselves.Being the boss anywhere is lonely. Being a female boss in a world of mostly men is especially so.

Intelligence and courtesy not always are combined Often in a wooden house a golden room we find. Everything is something you decide to do, and there is nothing you have to do.

France has lost a battle. But France has not lost the war.
Dignity belongs to the conquered.
Nothing will work unless you do.
I am going to seek a great purpose, draw the curtain, the farce is played.

Age is something that doesn't matter, unless you are a cheese

Follow your own star!

Live and work but do not forget to play, to have fun in life and really enjoy it.

Just think of the tragedy of teaching children not to doubt.
The big will get bigger the small will get wiped out.
The bigger the information media, the less courage and freedom they allow. Bigness means weakness.Zhivago