Darlin how good to see you! :)

averages
Gule gule gidin Not many men have both good fortune and good sense.In the war for individual rights, common sense becomes the first and major casualty.
Englishmen hate Liberty and Equality too much to understand them. But every Englishman loves a pedigree.
You have to be tough.
Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement.

Man is God's highest present development. He is the latest thing in God.
You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can by what others say about him.

Study men, not historians.
It is as painful perhaps to be awakened from a vision as to be born.

What the world requires of the Christians is that they should continue to be Christians.

To offer a man unsolicited advice is to presume that he doesn't know what to do or that he can't do it on his own.

Fascism is a religion. The twentieth century will be known in history as the century of Fascism.
There are no office hours for leaders.
Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
We can invent only with memory.
The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing: we know this in countless ways.
They want to be free and they do not know how to be just.

I fear God and next to God I mostly fear them that fear him not.
undersecretaries