Ave! :)

petals

Annyong-hi kyeshipshio
I shall not wholly die, and a great part of me will escape the grave.

What a wonderful life I've had! I only wish I'd realized it sooner.
Education is not received. It is achieved. The immense majority of human biographies are a gray transit between domestic spasm and oblivion.
Bigotry is the sacred disease.

Reason can answer questions, but imagination has to ask them.

I think in twenty years I'll be looked at like Bob Hope. Doing those president jokes and golf shit. It scares me.

My family begins with me, your family ends with you.
If you aren't fired up with enthusiasm, you'll be fired with enthusiasm.
Thus is his cheek the map of days outworn.
If you did not look after today's business then you might as well forget about tomorrow.No wild enthusiast could rest, till half the world like him was possessed.
It is disgraceful to live as a stranger in one's country, and be an alien in any matter that affects our welfare.

Like pilgrims to the appointed place we tend The world's an inn, and death the journey's end. Either a beast or a god. Most people when they come to you for advice, come to have their own opinions strengthened, not corrected.
A paranoiac, like a poet, is born, not made.

A losing trade, I assure you, sir: literature is a drug.
Rutledge