I've heard a lot about you

absinthe
Gued Gaohn

The great art of life is sensation, to feel that we exist, even in pain.

Millions long for immortality who do not know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon. Talent is a faculty that is highly developed, but genius commands all the faculties.

What really matters is what you do with what you have.

The best criticism doesn't trap an employee or child in a dead end. It gives them an escape route.

You save an old man and you save a unit but save a boy, and you save a multiplication table.
You know, fathers just have a way of putting everything together.
Avarice is the sphincter of the heart.The earth is like a spaceship that didn't come with an operating manual. When Adam delved and Eve span, who was then the gentleman?

Little minds are tamed and subdued by misfortune but great minds rise above them.
To advise is not to compel.

If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.
Beauty can't amuse you, but brainwork -- reading, writing, thinking--can.

Every day is a gift- even if it sucks.
I don't know, I don't care, and it doesn't make any difference!
Too often man handles life as he does the bad weather, He whiles away the time as he waits for it to stop.
Don't fight forces, use them.