Good evening.

cash
infectious

God be with ye
It doesn't do any good to sit up and take notice if you keep on sitting.

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

One keeps forgetting old age up to the very brink of the grave.
Anger is never without an argument, but seldom with a good one.
Convince a man of what he wants, and he'll move heaven and earth to get it.

Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you.
Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four. If that is granted, all else follows.

Every autobiography is concerned with two characters, a Don Quixote, the Ego, and a Sancho Panza, the Self.
The most difficult character in comedy is that of the fool, and he must be no simpleton that plays that part.

Happiness is not so much in having or sharing. We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.
A knowledge of men is the prime secret of business success.

It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
You don't always win your battles, but it's good to know you fought.
When one is happy there is no time to be fatigued being happy engrosses the whole attention.

He has committed the crime who profits by it.

The moment you cheat for the sake of beauty, you know you're an artist.
He who forgives ends the quarrel
Shane