Ciao, baby! :)

Her khosh Everybody needs one essential friend.Suspense is worst than disappointment.
There is room in the smallest cottage for a happy loving pair.

We seldom find any person of good sense, except those who share our opinions.
You're biggest expense is the money you don't make.

He has hard work who has nothing to do.Less base the fear of death than fear of life.
Whatever one believes to be true either is true or becomes true in one's mind.
Wisdom has never made a bigot, but learning has.
Bring in the bottled lightning, a clean tumbler, and a corkscrew.

Fortune befriends the bold. A useless life is an early death. Faith is the refusal to panic. Great Spirit, help me never to judge another until I have walked in his moccasins.
There is properly no history only biography. It may be those who do most, dream most.

No man who is in a hurry is quite civilized.I wish my deadly foe, no worse than want of fiends, and empty purse.