Hey, man! :)

cared

Saisere During the crusades all were religious mad, and now all are mad for want of it.
Brevity and conciseness are the parents of correction.

A child's education should begin at least one hundred years before he is born.Heard melodies are sweet, but those unheard are sweeter.

Girls like to be played with, and rumpled a little too, sometimes.

Popularity is not leadership.

I saved a girl from being attacked last night. I controlled myself.
To keep your character intact you cannot stoop to filthy acts. It makes it easier to stoop the next time.

Turn your scars into starsHe that would be superior to external influences must first become superior to his own passions.

Creative minds have always been known to survive any kind of bad training.
The empty vessel makes the loudest sound.
That which has been believed by everyone, always and everywhere, has every chance of being false.

Being a sex symbol was rather like being a convict.
The effort of art is to keep what is interesting in existence, to recreate it in the eternal. In a few years there will be only five kings in the world -- the King of England and the four kings in a pack of cards. Life is an exciting business, and most exciting when it is lived for others

Great things are only possible with outrageous requests.