Hej.

blandishment

'A dika yoila A healthy attitude is contagious but don't wait to catch it from others. Be a carrier.
An argument is like a country road, you never know where it is going to lead.
Our environment, the world in which we live and work, is a mirror of our attitudes and expectations. I do not pray for a lighter load, but for a stronger back.
If you don't know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else.

No temptation can gravitate to a man unless there is that is his heart which is capable of responding to it

He mastered whatever was not worth the knowing.

The worst old age is that of the mind.The poor don't know that their function in life is to exercise our generosity.

Fear of death has been the greatest ally of tyranny past and present.

Our imagination is the only limit to what we can hope to have in the future.

The age of a woman doesn't mean a thing. The best tunes are played on the oldest fiddles.

Money is a poor man's credit card.

The good are so harsh to the clever, the clever so rude to the good!

A person will be called to account on Judgment Day for every permissible thing he might have enjoyed but did not.

It is human nature to think wisely and act foolishly.

Grief at the absence of a loved one is happiness compared to life with a person one hates.
What is a Communist? One who has yearnings for equal division of unequal earnings.

nutritionist