Touche!

chink
faggoting
Adijo

The malicious sneer is improperly called laughter. Envy feeds on the living, after death it rests, then the honor of a man protects him.
The beginning is the half of every action. Now my innocence begins to weigh me down.

The only way you can bring in the harvest in the fall is to plant in the spring, and to water, weed, fertilize in the summer
My ass contemplates those who talk behind my back.

That's the trouble with directors. Always biting the hand that lays the golden egg.

Perfect soldier, perfect gentleman never gave offence to anyone not even the enemy.
Nobody expects to trust his body overmuch after the age of fifty.
Rejoice in the Lord always again I will say, rejoice! [Philippians 4:4]

Wrecked on the lee shore of age.

The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is week. [Matthew 26:41]
Never exaggerate your faults, your friends will attend to that.When things are steep, remember to stay level-headed. A thousand years may scare form a state. An hour may lay it in ruins.

No one can be so welcome a guest that he will not annoy his host after three days.
There is no twilight zone of honesty in business. A thing is right or it's wrong. It's black or it's white.

Wealth and want equally harden the human heart, like frost and fire both are alien to human flesh.
Neva