Hey baby :)

Heineken
Gleason

M'a ssalama It's an indulgence to sit in a room and discuss your beliefs as if they were a juicy piece of gossip.

Nothing endures but personal qualities.Give, and it shall be given to you. For whatever measure you deal out to others, it will be dealt to you in return. Boldness is business is the first, second, and third thing.Remember when $25, 000 was a success? Now it is a garbage collector.The English like eccentrics. They just don't like them living next door.
Outside show is a poor substitute for inner worth.
The nation's honor is dearer than the nation's comfort yes, than the nation's life itself.

Let us not look back in anger or forward in fear, but around in awareness.

A highbrow is a person educated beyond his intelligence.

When a man goes through six years training to be a doctor he will never be the same. He knows too much.A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
To call a man evangelical who is not evangelistic is an utter contradiction.

A thread will tie an honest man better than a chain a rogue.

A multitude of books distracts the mind.There is nothing more demoralizing than a small but adequate income.
It is far better to be silent than merely to increase the quantity of bad books.Between my head and my hand, there is always the face of death.