Pardon me :)

Bai bai

When in charge ponder. When in trouble delegate. When in doubt mumble.
To improve is to change to be perfect is to change often. Possession is nine tenths of the law.
Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed.
Who ceases to be a friend never was one.

Who has a daring eye tell downright truths and downright lies.
Friendship is like a bank account. You can't continue to draw on it without making deposits.

Mendacity is a system that we live in. Liquor is one way out an death's the other.
A world of facts lies outside and beyond the world of words.
I never wanted to be famous. I only wanted to be great.
The road to perseverance lies by doubt.

He that is well paid is well satisfied.

The best ballplayer's the one who doesn't think he made good. He keeps trying to convince you.
I honestly believe it is better to know nothing than to know what ain't so.
Jump into the middle of things, get your hands dirty, fall flat on your face, and then reach for the stars.
There is none more lonely than the man who loves only himself.Real generosity toward the future lies in giving all to the present.

Life, as it is called, is for most of us one long postponement.

belligerents