Haven't we met somewhere before? :)))

disoriented
fool
Mia doga

It is hard to fight an enemy who has outposts in your head.
Colleges don't make fools, they only develop them.

Accept your genius and say what you think.

Kindness gives birth to kindness.
A bachelor never quite gets over the idea that he is a thing of beauty and a boy forever.

The man never feels the want of what it never occurs to him to ask for.
How glorious it is -- and also how painful -- to be an exception.

We do not succeed in changing things according to our desire, but gradually our desire changes. It's not the having, it's the getting. Have friends. 'Tis a second existence. I wasn't afraid to fail. Something good always comes out of failure. Heroes are created by popular demand, sometimes out of the scantiest materials.

Only the insane have strength enough to survive. Only the survivors determine what is sane.

When men speak of the future, the Gods laugh.
Anger, if not restrained, is frequently more hurtful to us than the injury that provokes it.

The season of failure is the best time for sowing the seeds of success.
I never drink water. I'm afraid it will become habit-forming.

One's real life is so often the life that one does not lead.

valve