How do you do?

vascular
Sag bolung hosh

Anger ventilated often hurries towards forgiveness anger concealed often hardens into revenge.

Benefits should be conferred gradually and in that way they will taste better.

Chaos is the score upon which reality is written.

The government solution to a problem is usually as bad as the problem.Home is where the heart is.
Most important for us is a good spiritual relationship between employees and management.Other people may not have had high expectations for me... but I had high expectations for myself.
People should realize we're jerks just like them.

Celebrity is death --- celebrity -- that's the worst thing that can happen to an actor.
There are few good women who do not tire of their role.

A man should always consider how much he has more than he wants...

Never do anything when you are in a temper, for you will do everything wrong.

You teach your daughters the diameters of the planets and wonder when you are done that they do not delight in your company.
Men are so constituted that every one undertakes what he sees another successful in, whether he has aptitude for it or not.

How can a bishop marry? How can he flirt? The most he can say is ''I will see you in the vestry after service.''

Why should we be cowed by the name of Action?. The first condition of education is being able to put someone to wholesome and meaningful work.

Management is about arranging and telling. Leadership is about nurturing and enhancing.
Carmella