Darlin! :)

unspeakable

Toq

Jealousy, that dragon which slays love under the pretence of keeping it alive. Where the heart lies, let the brain lie also.

Talk doesn't cook rice.

Men must be governed by God, or they will be ruled by tyrants.I've learned any fool can write a bad ad, but it takes a real genius to keep his hands off a good one.

Nothing is too small to know, and nothing too big to attempt.

History repeats itself. Historians repeat each other.

Difficult do you call it, Sir? I wish it were impossible.
Critics are already made.

Sometimes something worth doing is worth overdoing.

Remember that your failures are the seeds of your most glorious successes. Be sad if you must, but don't despair.
Efficiency tends to deal with Things. Effectiveness tends to deal with People. We manage things, we lead peopleIt is in the character of very few men to honor without envy a friend who has prospered.
The good man is the friend of all living things.

We never get to love by hate, least of all by self-hatred. In deep meditation the flow of concentration is continuous like the flow of oil. Borrowers of books --those mutilators of collections, spoilers of the symmetry of shelves, and creators of odd volumes.
So many gods, so many creeds, So many paths that wind and wind, While just the art of being kind is all the sad world needs.
Genet