Boo :)))

taller

cambia

Kwa heeri
Death always waits. The door of the hearse is never closed.

To believe in something, and not to live it, is dishonest.
A friend in power is a friend lost.
Fear makes men believe the worst.
The happy think a lifetime short, but to the unhappy one night can be an eternity.

What I am looking for is a blessing not in disguise.

A civilization is built on what is required of men, not on that which is provided for them.
A person's fears are lighter when the danger is at hand.
I am tomorrow, or some future day, what I establish today. I am today what I established yesterday or some previous day.You cannot climb the ladder of success dressed in the costume of failure.

The shortest distance between two points is under construction.
An economist's guess is liable to be as good as anybody else s.

If a woman doesn't chase a man a little, she doesn't love him.
Do Something. If it works, do more of it. If it doesn't, do something else.
I have been complimented many times and they always embarrass me I always feel that they have not said enough. Being is the great explainer.

If a man does not know what port he is steering for, no wind is favorable to him.

Mere words are cheap and plenty enough, but ideas that rouse and set multitudes thinking come as gold for the mines.

Apr