Well I never did!

Ophiuchus

Do-da-da-go-hv-i

We reform others unconsciously when we walk uprightly.
Leadership appears to be the art of getting others to want to do something you are convinced should be done.

Growth is the only evidence of life.

A church is a hospital for sinners, not a museum for saints.
Creditors have better memories than debtors.
Pray look better, Sir... those things yonder are no giants, but windmills.

You will never change your life until you change something you do daily.
Break a bad habit -- drop it

If you want to get across an idea, wrap it up in a person.

Live today for tomorrow it will all be history.

There is only one failure in life possible, and that is not to be true to the best one knows.
Be not afraid of greatness some are born great, some achieve greatness, and others have greatness thrust upon them.

There's nothing like a Catholic wedding to make you wish life had a fast forward button.

Society is founded upon cloth. Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea.

The fate of love is that it always seems too little or too much.
The want of a thing is perplexing enough, but the possession of it, is intolerable.

Ignorance... is a painless evil so, I should think, is dirt, considering the merry faces that go along with it.

Pantagruel