I'm so sorry! :)

Glendale
largos
Lok reer apth
Those who have failed miserably are often the first to see God's formula for success.

Faith is that quality that enables us to believe what we know to be untrue.
An educated people can be easily governed.

It is the bright day that brings forth the adder, and that craves wary walking.

Among the worries of today's business executives is the large number of unemployed still on the payroll.
No well-informed person ever imputed inconsistency to another for changing his mind.

Humanity I love you because when you're hard up you pawn your intelligence to buy a drink

Whatever a man seeks, honors, or exalts more than God, this is the god of his idolatry.

Saying what we think gives a wider range of conversation than saying what we know.

The attainment of an ideal is often the beginning of a disillusion.

A man without ethics is a wild beast loosed upon this world.

Know one knows whether death, which people fear to be the greatest evil, may not be the greatest good.
From the very fountain of enchantment there arises a taste of bitterness to spread anguish amongst the flowers.
Speak of the moderns without contempt, and of the ancients without idolatry.
Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk.

In soft regions are born soft men.

Evil enters like a needle and spreads like an oak tree.
In time we hate that which we often fear.
platoon