Hello there!

Kirchner
Eurodollar
Wend na kond bilfu

The despotism of custom is everywhere the standing hindrance to human advancement.

Bed is the poor man's opera.

Don't take the bull by the horns, take him by the tail then you can let go when you want to.

There is no personal charm so great as the charm of a cheerful temperament. The tragedy of life is not that a man loses, but that he almost wins.

People with great gifts are easy to find, but symmetrical and balanced ones never.
Idleness is an appendix to nobility.

Happiness is a conscious choice, not an automatic response.
We live in an ascending scale when we live happily, one thing leading to another in an endless series.What most men desire is a virgin who is a whore.
Perhaps no mightier conflict of mind occurs ever again in a lifetime than that first decision to unseat one's own tooth.
It is a miserable state of mind to have few things to desire and many things to fear.
Love is not love until love's vulnerable.
The only difference between a caprice and a life-long passion is that the caprice lasts a little longer.

To generous souls every task is noble.

The truth that survives is simply the lie that is pleasantest to believe.
The soul without imagination is what an observatory would be without a telescope.
Fire and swords are slow engines of destruction, compared to the tongue of a Gossip.