Hey baby :)

redraft
A hui hou kakou

Entrepreneurship is the last refuge of the trouble making individual.
We are as much informed of a writer's genius by what he selects as by what he originates.
The difficult part in an argument is not to defend one's opinion, but rather to know it. The common argument that crime is caused by poverty is a kind of slander on the poor.

He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance one cannot fly into flying.

You have to think anyway, so why not think big?
The inspiration of the almighty gives man understanding.

The moment avoiding failure becomes your motivation, you're down the path of inactivity. You stumble only if you're moving. In the Church, considered as a social organism, the mysteries inevitably degenerate into beliefs.
How soon not now, becomes never.

We seem, as it were, to have conquered and peopled half the world in a fit of absence of mind.
However things may seem, no evil thing is success and no good thing is failure.

If life was fair, Elvis would be alive and all the impersonators would be dead.

The more sympathy you give, the less you need.

The lust for comfort, that stealthy thing that enters the house as a guest, and then becomes a host, and then a master.

Oh! no! we never mention her, her name is never heard my lips are now forbid to speak, that once familiar word. Say nothing good of yourself, you will be distrusted say nothing bad of yourself, you will be taken at your word.

Take heed you do not find what you do not seek. detoxifies