Bonjour.

megalomaniacs
outlaying

Dios dana u machivan
Build today, then strong and sure, With a firm and ample base And ascending and secure. Shall tomorrow find its place. No man understands a deep book until he has seen and lived at least part of its contents.
It is through cooperation, rather than conflict, that your greatest successes will be derived:

Admiral. That part of a warship which does the talking while the figurehead does the thinking.
The excess of our youth are checks written against our age and they are payable with interest thirty years later.
The pleasure we feel in criticizing robs us from being moved by very beautiful things.When one paints an ideal, one does not need to limit one's imagination. You talk too much, you laugh too loud, that's the price of love.

All tragedies are finished by a death, all comedies by a marriage.

To the timid and hesitating everything is impossible because it seems so.

The tragedy of old age is not that one is old, but that one is young.
You have to ''be'' before you can ''do,'' and do before you can ''have.''

Every man's memory is his private literature.

Resolve to make each day the very best and don't let anyone get in your way. If they do, step on them.

The game isn't over until it's over.
You don't have to fool all the people all of the time you just have to fool enough to get elected.

I never desire to converse with a man who has written more than he has read. Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident, and riches take wings. Only one thing endures and that is character.