I've heard _all_ about you...

doping
shorthand
Olesere
When every physical and mental resources is focused, one's power to solve a problem multiplies tremendously.
I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
'Tis an ill cook that cannot lick his own fingers.
Take me to you, imprison me, for I, except you enthrall me, never shall be free, nor ever chaste, except you ravish me.Character is power.

Dangers bring fears, and fears more dangers bring. The universe is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.
Man can climb to the highest summits, but he cannot dwell there long.

Diligence is the mother of good luck.
Anger as soon as fed is dead 'Tis starving makes it fat.

Seek joy in what you give not in what you get
Avoid shame but do not seek glory --nothing so expensive as glory. All my concerts had no sounds in them they were completely silent. People had to make up their own music in their minds!
I wish my deadly foe, no worse than want of fiends, and empty purse. It is not death that alarms me, but dying.

Where children are, there is the golden age.The smallest annoyances, disturb us the most. absolution