Surprise surprise!

Salam
It is the unseen and the spiritual in people that determines the outward and the actual.
Those who aim at great deeds must also suffer greatly.

Faith is like electricity. You can't see it, but you can see the light.
There is no knowledge, no light, no wisdom that you are in possession of, but what you have received it from some source.
We are armed with language adequate to describe each leaf of the filed, but not to describe human character.

Prayer carries us half way to God, fasting brings us to the door of His palace, and alms-giving procures us admission.

For he who lives more lives than one: More deaths than one must die.
Nothing fools people as much as extreme passion.

A rut is a grave with no ends.
I pay the schoolmaster, but it is the school boys who educate my son.

Little kindnesses... will broaden your heart, and slowly you will habituate yourself to helping your fellow man in many ways.
America is the place where you cannot kill your government by killing the men who conduct it.
Nature has given us two ears, two eyes, and but one tongue-to the end that we should hear and see more than we speak.
Loss and possession, Death and life are one. There falls no shadow where There shines no sun.
Greatness and goodness are not means, but ends.
Divorce is probably of nearly the same date as marriage. I believe, however, that marriage is some weeks the more ancient.

The chief cause of problems is solutions.

For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.

engaged