Hey, man! :)
dandiest

Khamaba kuhle
The sweetest joy, the wildest woe is love.

Every cloud has its silver lining but it is sometimes a little difficult to get it to the mintIt is well, when judging a friend, to remember that he is judging you with the same godlike and superior impartiality. They are best dressed, whose dress no one observes.

To find a form that accommodates the mess, that is the task of the artist now.No affection and a great brain, these are the people to command the world. For gold is tried in the fire and acceptable men in the furnace of adversity.Knowledge has to be improved, challenged, and increased constantly, or it vanishes.

We must prefer real hell to an imaginary paradise.
To stop sinning suddenly. Dying is a wild night and a new road.

Take good hold of instruction and don't let her go, keep her for she is your life. You should make a point of trying every experience once, excepting incest and folk dancing. Acting on a good idea is better than just having a good idea.

I've surpassed any goal I set for myself as far as my body, my career, and getting married.

Church attendance is as vital to a disciple as a transfusion of rich, healthy blood to a sick man.

I awoke one morning and found myself famous.

We expect everything and are prepared for nothing.