Excuse me... :)

major

Kali pai He is armed without who is innocent within, be this thy screen, and this thy wall of brass.
I used to get out there and have a thousand swing thoughts. Now I try not to have any.

We are usually the best men when in the worst health.

Do it this very moment, Don't put it off, There's no use in doing a kindness, if you do it a day too late.

A blond in a red dress can do without introductions -- but not without a bodyguard.
Dancing with abandon, turning a tango into a fertility rite.

The idle always have a mind to do something.
To keep your character intact you cannot stoop to filthy acts. It makes it easier to stoop the next time.

Do everything with so much love in your heart that you would never want to do it any other way.
Never give anyone total access to your pockets, your pockets, your purse or your mind.
Health is the thing that makes you feel that now is the best time of the year.
Age considers youth ventures.

Nothing is so hideous as an obsolete fashion.
The sleeping fox catches no poultry.

The Christianity which is shared is the Christianity which is convincing.

There are evils that have the ability to survive identification and go on for ever... money, for instance, or war.One thing I can say about George... he may not be able to keep a job, but he's not boring.
Show me the books he loves and I shall know the man far better than through mortal friends.

multicolored