Rise and shine!

aftermath

Ogendaga bwinja
I made up my mind long ago that life was too short to do anything for myself that I could pay others to do for me.

Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh.

Madam, I have been looking for a person who disliked gravy all my life let us swear eternal friendship.

One half the world must sweat and groan that the other half may dream.
Toil, feel, think, hope you will be sure to dream enough before you die, without arranging for it.
The hatred of relatives is the most violent.

Let us ask ourselves ''What kind of people do we think we are?''

We are armed with language adequate to describe each leaf of the filed, but not to describe human character.
Real love is a pilgrimage. It happens when there is no strategy, but it is very rare because most people are strategists. It is time that financial types developed a greater tolerance for imprecision, because that's the way the world is. You can't let one bad moment spoil a bunch of good ones.
First we form habits, then they form us. Conquer your bad habits, or they'll eventually conquer you.
As happy a man as any in the world, for the whole world seems to smile upon me! The people of England are the most enthusiastic in the world.True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.

All knowledge is ambiguous.

Don't play for safety -- it's the most dangerous thing in the world.
My most brilliant achievement was my ability to be able to persuade my wife to marry me.

perennially