Well!

Aidaa Your children need your presence more than your presents.I'm never less at leisure than when at leisure, or less alone than when alone.
Doing good to others is not a duty, it is a joy, for it increases our own health and happiness.

Love is the wisdom of the fool and the folly of the wise.
Man, as long as he lives, is immortal. One minute before his death he shall be immortal. But one minute later, God wins.
He who does not have common sense at age thirty will never have it.

Be more prompt to go to a friend in adversity than in prosperity.

Their is nothing so terrible as activity without insight.

If you scratch a great photograph, you find two things a painting and a photograph.
Once you become famous, there is nothing left to become but infamous.

Simply the thing I am shall make me live.
It was pride that changed angels into devils it is humility that makes men as angels.

If necessity is the mother of invention, discontent is the father of progress.
No comment is a splendid expression. I am using it again and again.
The taste of defeat has a richness of experience all its own.
Life does not happen to us, it happens from us.
Men are wise in proportion, not to their experience, but to their capacity for experience. It is function of government to invent philosophies to explain the demands of its own convenience. initialized