And a very good morning to you! :)

Satan

archbishoprics

La revedere This is the miracle that happens every time to those who really love the more they give, the more they possess. But learn that to die is a debt we must all pay.
A soul without a high aim is like a ship without a rudder. Wrecked on the lee shore of age.
The usual fortune of complaint is to excite contempt more than pity.

Colors, like features, follow the changes of the emotions.

Who kills a man kills a reasonable creature, God's image, but thee who destroys a good book, kills reason itself.
There are only two forces that unite men -- fear and interest.
It is with our judgments as with our watches: no two go just alike, yet each believes his own.
You don't get to choose how you're going to die, or when. You can decide how you're going to live now.

The brotherhood of man is not a mere poet's dream: it is a most depressing and humiliating reality.The greatest inspiration is often born of desperation.

Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.

The heart of every man lies open to the shafts of correction if the archer can take proper aim.

Faith is not something to grasp, it is a state to grow into. Managers are people who do things right leaders are people who do the right thing.

When you are happy you can forgive a great deal.
What do we live for if it is not to make life less difficult to each other?