Haven't we met somewhere before? :)))

backstretches

Cheerio
The measure of your holiness is proportionate to the goodness of your will.

I see men ordinarily more eager to discover a reason for things than to find out whether the things are so.
One ought to hold on to one's heart for if one lets it go, one soon loses control of the head too.

Art consists of limitation. The most beautiful part of every picture is the frame.
It takes all the fun out of a bracelet if you have to buy it yourself. Although personally I am quite content with existing explosives, I feel we must not stand in the path of improvement.

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future it is something you design for the present.

Quarrels often arise in marriages when the bridal gifts are excessive. To betray you must first belong.The most perfect expression of human behavior is a string quartet.
The man who is dissatisfied with himself, what can he do?

Imagination is the highest kite one can fly.
Brave is the lion tamer, brave is the world subduer, but braver is the one who has subdued himself. We seem, as it were, to have conquered and peopled half the world in a fit of absence of mind.We should take care not to make the intellect our god: it has, of course, powerful muscles, but no personality.
Doing things for others always pays dividends...
An inventor fails 999 times, and if he succeeds once, he's in. He treats his failures simply as practice shots.

I've been married so long, I am on my third bottle of Tabasco sauce.