I'm so sorry! :)

ale

XaawaTake up the White Man's burden -- send forth the best ye breed -- go, bind your sons to exile to serve your captives need.

Not he who has much is rich, but he who gives much. Fools and obstinate men make lawyers rich.
The destructive character lives from the feeling, not that life is worth living, but that suicide is not worth the trouble.

We never reflect how pleasant it is to ask for nothing.

A puppy plays with every pup he meets, but an old dog has few associates.

Eroticism is like a dance: one always leads the other.
Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this is the beginning of wisdom.

Creativity requires the courage to let go of certainties.
The words of a dead man are modified in the guts of the living.
Things done well and with a care, exempt themselves from fear.

One of the delights known to age, and beyond the grasp of youth, is that of Not Going.
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way.
A library is but the soul's burying ground. It is a land of shadows.

We are merely the stars tennis-balls, struck and bandied which way please them.
The test of one's behavior pattern relationship to society, relationship to one's work, relationship to sex.
Never by reflection, but only by doing is self-knowledge possible to one.

No, Ernest, don't talk about action. It is the last resource of those who know not how to dream.