I'm so sorry! :)
gaoling
patella

K'aweh ve

Give me a lever long enough, and a prop strong enough, I can single-handed move the world.

Joy is free, unrestrained passion
Cards are war, in disguise of a sport.
It would be far better to be of no church than to be bitter of any. Life, we learn too late, is in the living, the tissue of every day and hour.

Man was lost if he went to a usurer, for the interest ran faster than a tiger upon him. I dare to do all that may become a man: who dares do more is none.The word is control. That's my ultimate -- to have control.

It is all right to rat, but you can't re-rat.
So many worlds, so much to do, so little done, such things to be.
The best education consists in immunizing people against systematic attempts at education
Ideologies separate us. Dreams and anguish bring us together. There must be a goal at every stage of life! There must be a goal!

A determined soul will do more with a rusty monkey wrench than a loafer will accomplish with all the tools in a machine shop. Books like friends, should be few and well-chosen.I just stopped playing bitches on wheels and peoples' mothers. I have only a few more years to kick up my heels!Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago.

Oh, I'm not going to do anything to them. The thought that I might will be enough to keep them going.