________________________________

From: Alcohol and Drugs History Society
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bobby Greer
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2005 10:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Introduction

Hello list members! I am Bobby Greer, professor emeritus,
University of Memphis. I am retired and now live in Austin, TX. I taught
counseling courses in Memphis. My interest in this list relates to
alcohol and drugs used in the Old West saloons. If any one here could
direct me to any resources,
I would appraciate it.

Thank you.

Bobby