hi, all my friends

Ideas not coupled with action never become bigger than the brain cells they occupied.
Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change.
Architecture is inhabited sculpture.

http://phoinixtr.com/W6lgWVhYI85H1FFrFTRHIwJRO/CxcNJAgGBCIKCx0nHQIVFEgPGzwGDghMAwYb.htm

Good bye, proud world! I'm going home; Thou art not my friend, and I'm not thine
Men are disturbed not by things, but by the view which they take of them.
The artist does not see things as they are, but as he is.You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.
The field is new, but it offers rather definite prospects not only of testing the form of the velocity - distance relation beyond the reach of the spectrograph, but even of critically testing the very interpretation and prefers the colorless term 'apparent velocity'.

Saiseri

http://phoinixtr.com/W6lgWVhYI85H1FFrFTRHIwJRO/CxcNJAgGBCIKCx0nHQIVFEgPGzwGDghMAwYb.html