Hello Management is about arranging and telling. Leadership is about nurturing and enhancing.,

Adversity introduces a man to himself.,

It is in vain to say human beings ought to be satisfied with tranquility, they must have action; and they will make it if they cannot find it.,

A man's action is only a picture book of his creed.,

I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor.
Where there is injury let me sow pardon.

floaters

piloting
Leh mu mu It was prettily devised of Aesop, ''The fly sat on the axle tree of the chariot wheel and said, what dust do I raise! '',

I believe that the testing of the student's achievements in order to see if he meets some criterion held by the teacher, is directly contrary to the implications of therapy for significant learning.,

Make measurable progress in reasonable time., Cleverness is not wisdom.,

Learning isn't a means to an end it is an end in itself.,
Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few.,
Be happy or die.,

The faith that stands on authority is not faith,
Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.,

Be slow of tongue and quick of eye.,