Greetings

Do Something. If it works, do more of it. If it doesn't, do something else.
To see with the eyes of another, to hear with the ears of another, to feel with the heart of another. For the time being, this seems to me an admissible definition of what we call social feeling.
From a worldly point of view, there is no mistake so great as that of being always right.

http://attenboroughtb.com/a57QNPnt7Hq4KY55j8RRLEcHg/Bw4bPhgICxEmDgcgGhQCEBBMAyYBDw4NSAcKJg==.htm

That is why he is called an arhat.And why ? I am, O Lord, the one whom the Tathagata.has pointed out as the foremost of those who dwell in peace.
Ability without honor is useless.
When a diplomat says yes he means perhaps; when he says perhaps he means no; when he says no he is no diplomat.It may be that, today gold has become the exclusive ruler of life, but the time will come when man will again bow down before a higher God
Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated

Kashilweipo nawa

http://attenboroughtb.com/a57QNPnt7Hq4KY55j8RRLEcHg/Bw4bPhgICxEmDgcgGhQCEBBMAyYBDw4NSAcKJg==.html