helloo Human reason needs only to will more strongly than fate, and she is fate.,

I am bound to furnish my antagonists with arguments, but not with comprehension.,
Hope is a waking dream.,

Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul.,

We like to be deceived.
We are happy when for everything inside us there is a corresponding something outside us.
A lady of a ''certain age

fatalism
platitudinous

N'agaruka Give, and it shall be given to you. For whatever measure you deal out to others, it will be dealt to you in return.,
Schools must not become the agencies through which propaganda advocated by any section of society is spread. The method of control always a crucial problem should be in harmony with the fundamental values and principles of the states and the entire educational undertaking,

Man is a mind betrayed, not served, by his organs.,
The sleeping fox catches no poultry.,
When you hire people that are smarter than you are, you prove you are smarter than they are.,

It is not once nor twice but times without number that the same ideas make their appearance in the world.,

The best throw of the dice is to throw them away.,
What do you think, Subhuti, does it occur to a Tathagata, `by me have beings been set free' ? Not thus should you see it, Subhuti ! And why ? There is not any being whom the Tathagata has set free,

What should I say about life? That it's long and abhors transparence., Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible to travel from coast to coast without seeing anything,