hi cutie Empires built on force will always be destroyed. Those built on trust in Christ will remain.,
To different minds, the same world is a hell, and a heaven,

When I discover who I am, I'll be free,

The pen is mightier than the sword, but no match for the accountant.,

sing to it.

Mithridates

Catholicism

Pob hwyl Choose rather to punish your appetites than be punished by them.,

The great secret of succeeding in conversation is to admire little, to hear much; always to distrust our own reason, and sometimes that of our friends; never to pretend to wit, but to make that of others appear as much as possibly we can; to hearken to what is said and to answer to the purpose.,
It is annoying to be honest to no purpose.,
Beauty and folly are generally companions.,

Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us.,

Just as the world cannot live on wars, so people cannot on revolutions,

When you write down your life, every page should contain something no one has ever heard about.,
Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it,

The only reason I would take up jogging is so that I could hear heaving breathing again.,

If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.,

Gracchus