Dear Men

I have discovered that all human evil comes from this, man's being unable to sit still and quiet in a room alone.
Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow-ripening fruit.
Christ's grave was the birthplace of an indestructible belief that death is vanquished and there is life eternal.

http://jablunkatf.net/thFkpiswf8D8qAm2BSooocpiG/FAsdNi4LDhESEQshGEkKFwkKBzxAAgMX.htm

Very little of the great cruelty shown by men can really be attributed to cruel instinct. Most of it comes from thoughtlessness or inherited habit. Extract from 'Memories of childhood and youth.'
In the misfortunes of our best friends we always find something not altogether displeasing to us.
No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.Play the game whole-heartedly, with spirit and zest, and play to win, but irrespective of the outcome, always treat your opponents as you would have them treat you, and play it as a sport. In other words, play cricket in the fullest meaning of the term.
It is not always granted to the sower to live to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in... FAITH.

Tepre kurichen

http://jablunkatf.net/thFkpiswf8D8qAm2BSooocpiG/FAsdNi4LDhESEQshGEkKFwkKBzxAAgMX.html