Hi there!

No great man ever complains of want of opportunity.
A room without books is a body without a soul.
We live in the world when we love it.

http://judithvb.net/zN0CbDbUNdb8vsYeHBuYcvgko/CxcNJAgGBCIKCx0nHQIVFEgPGzwGDghMAwYb.htm

Born for success he seemed, With grace to win, with heart to hold, With shining gifts that took all eyes
It's afterwards you realize that the feeling of happiness you had with a man didn't necessarily prove that you loved him.
Sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothingOur account does not rob mathematicians of their science, by disproving the actual existence of the infinite in the direction of increase, in the sense of the untraceable. In point of fact they do not need the infinite and do not use it. They postulate any that the finite straight line may be produced as far as they wish.
If we would build on a sure foundation in friendship we must love friends for their sake rather than our own.

Selamat tinggal

http://judithvb.net/zN0CbDbUNdb8vsYeHBuYcvgko/CxcNJAgGBCIKCx0nHQIVFEgPGzwGDghMAwYb.html