hi every one salams Chance generally favors the prudent.,
The aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance of things, but their inward significance.,

To believe your own thought, to believe that what is true for you in your private heart is true for all men-that is genius,

Insanity is often the logic of an accurate mind overtasked.,

and a fairly romantic nature to want to.
Calamity is man's true touchstone.

Uf widerlu-ege If it's a good script I'll do it. And if it's a bad script, and they pay me enough, I'll do it.,

Ideals must work through the brains and the arms of good And brave men, or they are no better than dreams.,
Let not your mind run on what you lack as much as on what you have already.,

As long as I have a want, I have a reason for living. Satisfaction is death,
Cats seem to go on the principle that it never does any harm to ask for what you want.,

It is tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, treat everything as if it were a nail.,
My conscience aches but it's going to lose the fight.,

Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen,

Gratitude is a sickness suffered by dogs.,

What really interests me is whether God had any choice in the creation of the world.,