cheers We cease loving ourselves if no one loves us.,
People seem not to see that their opinion of the world is also a confession of character,

The atomic bomb embodies the results of a combination genius and patience as remarkable as any in the history of mankind,

Against boredom the gods themselves fight in vain.,

The tenderest spot in a man's make-up is sometimes the bald spot on top of his head.

toddled
nuked
Mar sin leat How incessant and great are the ills with which a prolonged old age is replete.,

It stands to the everlasting credit of science that by acting on the human mind it has overcome man's insecurity before himself and before nature.,

Postmodernism is among other things a sick joke at the expense of revolutionary avant-gardism.,
I write plays because I like it and because I cannot remember any period in my life when I could have been inventing people and scenes. I am not primarily a story teller : things occur to me first as seems with action and dialogue as moments, developing themselves out of their own vitality,

A man should go on living -- if only to satisfy his curiosity.,

The growing tip is a small proportion of mankind. They will carry on. As a matter of fact, that is what is happening with the whole humanistic synthesis now; the groundbreaking is done by a few people, and most of the stuff is just routine or mediocre positive crap. That's all part of the game, and there is no avoiding it as long as human beings are human beings.,
You're not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it.,

Maturity is often more absurd than youth and very frequently is most unjust to youth. There is far more opportunity than there is ability.,
Sculpture and painting have the effect of teaching us manners and abolishing hurry., Cleverness is not wisdom.,

sensationally