Greetings Sirs Enthusiasms, like stimulants, are often affected by people with small mental ballast.,
Every genuine work of art has as much reason for being as the earth and the sun,

Never answer a letter while you are angry.,

No love, no friendship can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever.,

The best advice on the art of being happy is about as easy to follow as advice to be well when one is sick.
If we had paid no more attention to our plants than we have to our children

stress

Oneh Wine is a treacherous friend who you must always be on guard for.,

All evolution in thought and conduct must at first appear as heresy and misconduct,
The good is, like nature, an immense landscape in which man advances through centuries of exploration.,

This human world of ours would be inconceivable without the practical existence of a religious belief,

You can get assent to almost any proposition so long as you are not going to do anything about it.,

Man has a primary property right to his person and his labor.,

Excellence encourages one about life generally it shows the spiritual wealth of the world.,
Misfortunes always come in by a door that hasbeen left open for them.,
The dullness of the fool is the whetstone of the wits.,
Every man alone is sincere. At the entrance of a second person, hypocrisy begins,

groupie