yo ho We are born believing. A man bears beliefs as a tree bears apples.,

Action is more generally understood than words,
I must lose myself in action, lest I wither in despair.,
Envy feeds on the living, after death it rests, then the honor of a man protects him.,

and you have hands and purses.

vicissitude
Ka kite ano Just as there is nothing between the admirable omelet and the intolerable, so with autobiography.,
The way to recover the meaning of life and the worthwhileness of life is to recover the power of experience, to have impulse voices from within, and to be able to hear these impulse voices from within - and make the point : This can be done.,

Men weary as much of not doing the things they want to do as of doing the things they do not want to do.,

We find that people's beliefs about their efficacy affect the sorts of choices they make in very significant ways. In particular, it affects their levels of motivation and perseverance in the face of obstacles. Most success requires persistent effort, so low self-efficacy becomes a self-limiting process.,
Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit.,

Always behave as if nothing had happened, no matter what has happened., It is the dim haze of mystery that adds enchantment to pursuit.,
We become what we think about all day long,

Much Madness is divinest Sense -- to a discerning Eye -- much Sense -- the starkest Madness --,

Vehemence, passion, fanaticism, these are the great magnetic forces which attract the great masses,