Hi Everybody If you can't, you must. If you must, you can.,

My first advice (on how not to grow old) would be to choose you ancestors carefully,

A man can hide all things, excepting twain - That he is drunk, and that he is in love.,

The most profound joy has more of gravity than of gaiety in it.,

overcome.
dirge

Stravinsky

Hangtud unya Nothing can be more contemptible than to suppose Public Records to be true.,
People are always ready to admit a man’s ability after he gets there.,
A friend hears the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.,

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.,
Serve your enemies for they first find out your faults,

It is no use saying, 'We are doing our best.' You have got to succeed in doing what is necessary.,
Do you think that you shall enter the Garden of Bliss without such trials as came to those who passed before you?,

If we encounter a man of rare intellect, we should ask him what books he reads,
It is from books that wise people derive consolation in the troubles of life.,

The time is terribly short. We must act now if we are to act at all,